Kanoa Igarashi is a star on the rise. Part of a youth vanguard that features Jack Robinson, Kai Hing and more, Kanoa has long been touted as a talent, and now he's starting to deliver. A prodigious talent who was groomed among the talent-rich lineups of Huntington Beach, Kanoa has been on the radar of the global surf industry almost since the moment he stepped on a board (see Florence, John John).
Following a decorated amateur and junior career, Kanoa is seen as one of the headliners of the next generation of surfing royalty. Still a teenager, he's splitting his time between traveling for photo shoots with a healthy, but not over-the-top schedule of Qualifiying Series contests in hopes of landing a spot on the prestigious WSL World Tour. Stay tuned.
- 2017 – 1st, Vans US Open of Surfing (QS)
- 2016 – 2nd, Billabong Pipeline Masters (CT)
- 2015 – 1st, Vans Pro – Virginia Beach, VA (QS)
- 2015 – 3rd, Vans US Open of Surfing – Huntington Beach (QS)
- 2015 – 2nd, US Open of Surfing Junior Pro
- 2015 – 1st, Australian Open of Surfing Junior Pro
- 2014 – 3rd, Pantin Classic Galicia Pro – Spain (QS)
- 2012 – 2nd, US Open of Surfing Junior Pro – Huntington Beach
- Holds NSSA record for most wins (30) in a single season
Quiksilver, Channel Islands, Oakley, Red Bull, Ocean & Earth, Sex Wax
Golf, Fishing, Music, Traveling, Meeting New People